- To provide students with the latest advances in sports medicine and health science for their further career development.
- To enable students to acquire in-depth and advanced knowledge in the specialized area of sports medicine and health science, aiming to strengthen their professional knowledge and improve professional competence.
- To introduce participants with currently available diagnostic and assessment tools as well as therapeutic options in the management of sports injuries. For example, participants will be able to acquire comprehensive understanding of sports and soft tissue injuries, their causes, assessment, treatment and rehabilitation.
- To provide participants with the skills in evaluating health behaviors and risk factors, motivating athletes or individuals to modify negative health habits and maintain healthy lifestyle.
- To create an environment for networking and experience sharing from professionals in different allied health disciplines to enhance multi-disciplinary understanding and collaboration.
- To learn and exchange knowledge with overseas professionals.