Application for 2017 Sep Intake
- Application period: Nov 2016 - 30 April 2017
- Application Deadline: 30 April 2017
|1st information session|
17 Feb 2017
7 - 8:30 pm
|Venue:||Rm 301, 3/F, Li Ka Shing Institute of Health Science, Prince of Wales Hospital, Shatin, N.T. (map)|
|Registration:||** Full **
|2nd information session|
7 Apr 2017
7:30 - 9 pm
|Venue:||Kai Chong Tong Lecture Hall, G/F, School of Public Health and Primary Care Building, Prince of Wales Hospital (Map) |
|Registration:||Click here to submit online registratoin
Potential candidates should fulfill the following requirements:
- Graduated from a recognized university and obtained a Bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
Graduated from an honours programme of a recognized university with a Bachelor's degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than "B"; AND
- Obtained a Bachelor's degree, preferably with a major in medicine, physiotherapy, nursing, exercise science or other allied health-related disciplines.
- Past academic record, work experience and reference letters will be considered in the admission decision.
- Candidates who do not obtain a degree in related disciplines but with relevant work experience in health or sport related areas are still considered.
- Candidates who graduated from non-English speaking countries (e.g. China, Japan) are required to satisfy the English Language proficiency requirement of Graduate School. They are required to provide the the TOEFL or IELTS score report for assessment of English Language Proficiency.
Students are admitted only in September of each year.
Application can be done at the Graduation School online application system. The selection process will be ongoing progressed after receiving all the required documents and application fee. Details of the admission procedure are as follows:
Application fee can be paid by the following methods:
Submit supporting documents to the programme office on or before deadline.
Applications will be reviewed from Jan to July 2017. Applicants may be invited to attend an admission interview.